NEW YORK, August 10, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Reaching the Global Omega-3 Market Expected $ 4.50 billion The omega-3 market is fueled by increasing awareness of food nutrition and nutritional improvements. In addition, various factors such as the development of economies and the subsequent increase in consumer incomes, the introduction of e-commerce and m-commerce platforms, and the demand for organic nutritional supplements and functional foods are expected to penetrate the market.
Avocado Benefits, Avocado Benefits For Skin, Avocado Diet, Avocado Benefits For Hair, Avocado Oil Benefits, Avocado Recipes, Omega 3 Fatty Acids For Dogs, Omega 3 Fatty Acid Benefits, Omega 3 Fatty acid capsules, omega-3 foods, omega-3 capsules, omega-3 fish oil, fish oil supplements, fish oil pills, fish oil dosage, vegan omega-3 supplements, omega-3 weight loss, to name a few, are some of the key related factors and issues that have influenced market growth in many ways were additionally discussed in depth in the report.
Request a free sample of this research report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3393
While improving diet is a desirable goal for many people of different age groups, it also seems extremely difficult for most of them to change their eating habits. Therefore, it is becoming commonplace for many people to consume additional supplements to increase their daily intake of nutrients and lead healthier lifestyles. In addition, an increasing number of patients with heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease and visual disturbances are among the reasons why the requirements for omega-3 fatty acids are increasing.
COVID-19 impact analysis:
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused endless disruption to the manufacturing or manufacturing industry as resources are scarce in different parts of the world. The leading players in the industry are skeptical of the future of the market and are trying to redesign their strategies in support of the challenge. The pandemic had a serious impact on distribution chains due to regular lockdowns. Manufacturing has been disrupted by the reduction in available human resources. The companies employ various techniques to increase the volume of production and try to develop innovative solutions at an affordable price that can meet customer requirements at a much lower cost.
Click the link below to identify key industry trends:
Other important findings from the report suggest
- Omega-3 fatty acid deficiencies have been observed in the children due to the unavailability of certain seafood or fish. Even many adults suffer from malnutrition and are diagnosed with many chronic diseases. It has been estimated that an immense demand for omega-3 supplements will remove these complexities and diseases.
- Total sales of dietary supplements for children are expected to increase over the forecast period. It has been observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend a relatively large amount of money on the health of their children in relation to their family income.
- A new trend in the dietary supplement market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental changes in the industry: the need to consume “healthier” ingredients and increasing consumer concerns about sourcing “sustainable” products
- in the March 2020Wiley Companies, a manufacturer of omega-3 fish oil, unveiled its formulations of a new powdered omega-3 concentrate. This was the company’s first launch in terms of powder formulation.
- in the December 2019The Nordic Investment Bank and the Norwegian manufacturer of pelagic fish products, Pelagia Holding AS, have refinanced to acquire Epax Norway AS, a renowned manufacturer of omega-3 fatty acids.
- The most important participants include BASF, Orkla Health, KD Pharma, Lonza, Corbion, Nordic Naturals, Croda International, Epax, Runke Bioengineering and Pharma Marine.
Order now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3393
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global market by type, source, end-use industries, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Sea springs
- Plant sources
Vertical End User Outlook (Revenue: USD billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Personal Care & Pharma
- Nutraceuticals & Supplements
- Infant formula
- Animal feed
Regional Outlook (Sales: USD billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- the rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the APAC
- Latin America
- middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse other similar reports in the Health Food and Sports Nutrition category for reports and data
Information about reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions focus solely on your purpose of locating, targeting, and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across a variety of demographic and cross-industry areas, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a variety of industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We constantly update our research offerings to ensure that our customers are informed of the latest trends in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from various specialist areas.
Head of business Development
Reports and data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: +1 212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
SOURCE reports and data