Salt Lake City, UT –The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 Fatty Acids (GOED) and ClearCut Analytics are jointly offering a webinar focusing on the EPA and DHA supplements category on Amazon.com in the United States, on the webinar scheduled for Thursday will be dealt with April 29 at 9 a.m. PDT:
- How the omega-3 supplement market has performed over the past year by comparing pre-COVID data with current data.
- Which sub-categories (fish oil, krill oil, algae oil) and health-promoting areas (heart health, brain health, pregnancy, etc.) do particularly well.
- How omega-3s compare to other supplement categories and where new opportunities lie.
- Key insights about newbies, third-party resellers, and best-selling products.
- The latest platform challenges are related to the new amendment guidelines, which will go into effect in May.
“ClearCut is excited to provide the GOED community with insights into the omega-3 supplement market,” said Daniel Harari, vice president of business development at ClearCut Analytics, in a press release from GOED announcing the event. “Last year, sales of omega-3 supplements on Amazon grew 44%. It is evident that the demand is high, and Amazon is the premier indicator of consumer trends that will shape the future of the industry. We’ll address some of these trends in our webinar. “
Related Topics: The Natural View: Talking Certifications & Amazon Compliance
GOED publishes new consumer-oriented resources
The essential role of e-commerce data in natural product innovation
Ellen Schutt, GOED Executive Director, added, “Many in the omega-3 category are interested in understanding what is happening at Amazon.com as the number one retail driver. The lessons learned from this webinar should benefit the omega-3 industry and fuel growth in this category. “
The webinar lasts 30 minutes plus time for a Q&A session. Registration (US $ 99 with discounted prices for GOED members) is now open.